Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THANK YOU MITZI! Auction Byte Finds eBay Search Test Page

Auction Bytes has this addition to their blog:

Mitzi from

VINTAGE GOODNESS

Just emailed me this:


eBay New Search


Well, it clearly shows that even if someone has a 4.0 DSR, which ebay tells buyers when clicking on DSR that a 4 means, GOOD Communication, AS Described, FAIR shipping an QUICK shipping time...eBay will WARN the potential buyer about doing business with that seller....how flippin sweet.

Seriously...what will it take for all of us to wake up?

I WOULD LOVE for anyone to come in and tell me WHY we consider eBay to be a viable, and the only place in town.

Cmon people...give me something.


2 comments:

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

I know, it's getting a bit ridiculous, isn't it? I love how they are testing these things on people without their knowledge too, really fair. But I guess fair is pretty much a concept they have thrown out the window!

The Nostalgic Nugget said...

Honestly, over the 9 years on ebay..the things I can count on..higher fees with less sales and protection, what eBay says, believe the opposite, no matter how much eBay claims something is for the good of the users, it is for the good of eBay's pockets, and we cannot count on eBay to protect us or to provide for us, we have to watch out for them as much as anything in life.