Saturday, February 16, 2008

My MIL is SO adorable....



How cute is this????

I just got a box delivered by Fedex and...by the name on the box I saw it was from my MIL who is an absolute angel and so talented.... anywho, my birthday is tomorrow.......and being the very bad girl that I am who cannot wait to open a package..well, TADA!

She is so creative and her pillows are always so huggable. As most female vintage junkies, I love old quilts and her things always go so well in my house! Of course, her house is a lot of the lines as my house..but you know what I mean. She said she had gone to an estate sale in Arizona and this woman was clearing out a bunch of vintage quilt scraps. So she grabbed all she could and this is an example of her creativity. I am hoping to get her to join etsy or ecrater..I think she would do well.

It is so wonderful to have supportive inlaws. I have two sets and they are both remarkable.

Truly a blessing.

THANK YOU FAY!!

No, the chair and TV trays are not for sale. :)

The chair and the trays fall into the cannot. Will not. EVER. Let go category. The chair was $15, the trays $15. They are used everyday and are some of my favorite vintage finds. The chair sits low and is extremely comfortable and sturdy. The fiberglass butterfly tv trays are strong and not too big....all mine. :)


No comments: