Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Soo..What AM I Listing Today?


Great stuff...from Etsy to Ecrater.

Getting a few things done a day. Having a blast with the people on flickr and Etsy..they are all a bunch of very neat vintage lovin huhahs..I seriously cannot believe how much better I feel being away from eBay. It is like breaking away from a toxic relationship...you know the kind...we all do. The kind where we think we should stay for one reason or another and don't even realize the serious damage it is doing to our souls...the kind that we make excuse after excuse over insisting that we cannot leave or change..that we need it for one lousy reason or another...that is eBay for you...and you won't get it until the wounds start to heal...

I sold 9 things my first week of Etsy. The people and attitude are amazing. The creativity, positivity, helpfulness...sigh...the old eBay....9 years ago...I will keep pulling you people away...one by one. To make you see that emotional abuse..is still abuse...don't let the bay fool you into staying. I am not missing eBay shopping either..OH MY..I cannot believe the stuff to spend money on at Etsy. I have all my special occasion gifts perty much selected..and I will be buying from people who love what they are doing, small hands, big gift..loverly.

Now on with the hoopla.

Amazing Rose White Queen Chenille





Yes, you see them right...Nash Cruiser skates from early 1980s..





Beautiful Costume Jewelry Earrings from eras past...




Kitsch Bowling....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh vintage goodies! Well as a former roller girl, I LOVE the skates! So will everyone else I'm sure! You hit the mother load on clip-ons! My little boy likes to wear those. hmmmm, yeah, I know. And what are these bowling pins leaning on, are they attached to ceramic bowling bowls? I can't really tell but they look really cool! What a great find! Anyway, I know I never keep up with my blog like I should but I just finished a new blog post and I'd love to hear your opinion! Especially since you sell vintage also. Stop by if you get a minute! Thanks! Kelly over at Vaudeville Vintage