Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pulled a Stupid Tendon

I have gotten some emails wondering where I was so I figured I should post something...

We got back form AZ and had a GREAT trip..more later..then we took the next week to heal from the trip...then I pulled a tendon in my butt. You heard me right..sigh...it started getting better after a week so I dove in and got things done...only to wake up the next day in severe pain..this has happened twice. So, I am not at the computer much due to not being able to sit too long. And I can't roam around taking pictures, listing, etc until it is healed.

We are also battling some weird summer flu..all in all, all fine..just healing. THANK YOU for the kind words folks!

5 comments:

eddy said...

Yeah, I've been wondering where you were! Hope you're all healed up, now just how did you sprain your butt??!! Guess I'd better keep it clean!

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Ouch! Sounds painful. :o(

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Hello you have been tagged blog buddy!

You know the drill, 7 obscure facts, tag 7 people.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Anonymous said...

I hope your *seat* gets feeling better soon! I just found your site by doing some searching for nostalgic skates and found the one article. I enjoy reading what you have here, there is some funny stuff, and some of it is giving me flashbacks!

Ahhh....the good ol' days!

Hope you feel better soon, and I look forward to reading more!

Laura Z said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
Very cool blog!
Laura (MomsRetro)
Saw you on the forum!